NBA 2K13 Code Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Sprite® NBA2K13 DLC Code Distribution Program (the "Offer") is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or D.C.) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of participation. The Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Offer is sponsored by Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Offer begins on or around November 15th, 2012 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET or when supplies are depleted, whichever is earlier (the "Offer Period"). Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
4. How to Receive Offer: During the Offer Period, sign into your Twitter account ("Account"). If you do not have an Account, visit www.twitter.com to create one. Accounts are free. Twitter's Terms of Service apply (http://twitter.com/tos). Once logged into your Account, follow the links and instructions to follow @Sprite on Twitter. From time to time during the Offer Period, Sponsor will Tweet with Twitter directions describing how to receive the Offer (each a "Call to Action") and the number available during each Call to Action (each a "Quantity"). If you are one of the first people, up to the Quantity available, to successfully respond to the Call to Action, you will be eligible to receive a DLC code, valued at $10, to be used to unlock special content in the NBA 2K13 video game. DLC codes only apply to Xbox 360® and PlayStation® platforms. DLC code will be fulfilled via direct message to the Account used to participate. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for complaints or issues regarding codes (claims that code is invalid, insufficient, etc.) and recipient should address any such issues with 2KSports by email at email@example.com. Limit: 1 response per person per Call to Action. 1 DLC code per person during the Offer Period. A total of 5,000 DLC codes will be offered throughout the Offer Period.
If you post updates to or receive updates from twitter.com via your wireless phone, message and data rates apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans. Multiple people are not permitted to share the same Account. Any attempt by anyone to obtain more than one DLC code by using multiple/different Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that person's offer and he or she may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at twitter.com will be deemed to be the recipient of the Offer.
5. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Offer, participants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, iProspect Moderation Services, 2K Sports, Inc., Real Pro Systems LLC d/b/a Gaddis Partners, ePrize, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Offer or receipt or use of a DLC code, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Offer; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) downtime for scheduled maintenance; (e) errors in the administration of the Offer; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant's participation in the Offer or receipt of a DLC code. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of participating in the Offer and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Offer, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Offer, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Offer or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.