Sprite 2020 Basketball Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Sprite 2020 Basketball Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (or the District of Columbia), who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry, who have a Coca‑Cola account (each an “Account”). Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company (“Sponsor”), Coca‑Cola bottlers, Atlanta Hawks, L.P. (“Team”), ATL Hawks, LLC., Arena Sports Marketing, LLC, the NBA Entities (as defined below), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The National Basketball Association, its member professional basketball teams, NBA Properties, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NBA Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded. The NBA Entities have not offered, sponsored nor administered this Sweepstakes in any way. HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible to enter or to win any prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is comprised of 12 different prize pools (each a “Prize Pool”) as determined by entrant’s state and city of residence. See the list of prizes per Prize Pool in Section 6, below and the eligible zip codes for each of the first 11 Prize Pools HERE. If your zip code is not included in the list, you will be eligible for Prize Pool 12. CHECK ZIP CODE LINK FOR YOUR ELIGIBILITY.
1. Brooklyn Nets
2. Atlanta Hawks
3. Boston Celtics
4. New Orleans Pelicans
5. Milwaukee Bucks
6. Detroit Pistons
7. Minnesota Timberwolves
8. Chicago Bulls
9. Portland Trail Blazers
10. Utah Jazz
11. Phoenix Suns
12. OTHER: SPRITE GENERAL GRAND PRIZE - all eligible individuals who do not live within one of the eligible zip codes for Prize Pools one (1) through eleven (11).
2. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes will begin at 1:00 P.M. Eastern Time ("ET") on January 6, 2020, and will end at 12:59 P.M. ET on March 15, 2020 (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter:
a) sip & scan® Method of Entry: During the Promotion Period, visit www.sprite.com/basketball and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Then, locate the sip & scan® icon on packaging of any participating Sprite or other Coca‑Cola product (see list here: https://us.coca‑cola.com/participating-brands/). Follow the links and instructions to scan the sip & scan® icon where indicated, up to one time per day. You will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Prize Pool, based on your zip code/state and city of residence as listed in your Account information, and subject to the entry limit below. If desired, you may create a fun avatar before or after obtaining your Sweepstakes entry each day.
b) Free Method of Entry: To enter without making a purchase or scanning a sip & scan® icon, hand print your name, address, phone number, Account username (email address), age, THE PRIZE POOL FOR WHICH YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND ENTERING (E.G., Prize Pool #8) and “Sprite 2020 Basketball Sweepstakes – Free Entry” on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage AND THE PRIZE POOL FOR WHICH YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND ENTERING (E.G., Prize Pool #8) written on the outside of the envelope to “Sprite 2020 Basketball Sweepstakes - Free Entry," c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5025, Dept. 842831, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5025. For each mailed-in entry, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the applicable Prize Pool, based on the Prize Pool number written on the outside of the envelope, subject to eligibility verification based on your state of residence and your zip code as listed in your Account information and the entry limit below. Limit: 1 entry per envelope. All mailed-in entries must be handwritten, become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor and the other Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE THE PRIZE POOL FOR WHICH YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND ENTERING ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE, OR IF YOU INDICATE AN INCORRECT PRIZE POOL, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY YOUR ENTRY. All mailed-in entries must be postmarked by March 16, 2020, and received by March 23, 2020.
Limit: You may scan only 1 sip & scan® icon per day and you may enter the Sweepstakes only 1 time per day, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Account or email address or to participate in more than one Prize Pool. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
4. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about March 26, 2020, Administrator will select the name(s) of the potential winner(s) for each Prize Pool (the exact number for each as set forth in the Prizes section below) in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the applicable Prize Pool. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winners will be declared the official winners of the Sweepstakes. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable Prize Pool. Limit: 1 prize per person.
5. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone and/or via the respective Account on or around the drawing date. Each potential winner of a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within two (2) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except where prohibited) in order to claim the respective prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. The potential winners of all prizes valued at less than $600 will be required to provide their full addresses and claim their prizes within 2 days via the My Rewards tab in their Coca-Cola accounts or forfeit their prize. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide the Declaration or other information within the required timeframe (as applicable), forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries for the applicable Prize Pool, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Winners of game ticket prizes will be contacted about their respective prize prior to the game date (as determined by Sponsor). Game tickets will be mailed or overnighted to winner or left at Will Call, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. If left at Will Call, winner will be required to provide photo identification in order to claim tickets. Prize Pool #12 prize will be fulfilled within 8 – 10 weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes. If there are options of game dates offered to a winner, those dates will be subject to blackout dates and availability.
Prize Pool 1
One BROOKLYN NETS GRAND PRIZE: A VIP Night experience for winner and 3 guests at the April 1 (4/1/20) game. Prize includes early access and opportunity to watch shoot around courtside, 4 Lower Bowl tickets, Calvin Klein Club Access, and 1 autographed item. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,000.
Prize Pool 2
One ATLANTA HAWKS GRAND PRIZE: Four (4) lower-level tickets to a Hawks home game with a pre-game VIP experience (all details determined by Sponsor and Atlanta Hawks, in their sole discretion) included. ARV: $500.
Prize Pool 3
One BOSTON CELTICS GRAND PRIZE: A Celtics All-Access Night experience for winner and three (3) guests. Prize package includes the following:
o Four (4) lower level tickets to the night’s game;
o Access to the Putnam Courtside Club for each of the four (4) guests;
o A pre-game group photo on the historic parquet floor;
o The opportunity to watch team pre-game warm-ups; and
o Dinner at a TD Garden restaurant for the four (4) guests with a Celtics Legend, not to exceed seven hundred fifty dollars ($750) in total value for food and beverages. ARV: $2,195.
One BOSTON CELTICS FIRST PRIZE: Four (4) tickets for the winner and three (3) guests to attend the Boston Celtics vs. Indiana game scheduled to be played at TD Garden on April 8, 2020. ARV: $1304.
One BOSTON CELTICS SECOND PRIZE: Four (4) tickets for the winner and three (3) guests to attend the Boston Celtics vs. Miami game scheduled to be played at TD Garden on April 1, 2020. ARV: $1304.
One BOSTON CELTICS THIRD PRIZE: One (1) Celtics-themed prize pack, with specific prizes to be selected and provided by the Celtics in their sole discretion. ARV: $250.
Prize Pool 4
One NEW ORLEANS PELICANS GRAND PRIZE: An autographed Jrue Holiday jersey, an autographed team Pelicans ball, and a Coca-Cola® prize pack. ARV: $305.
Prize Pool 5
One MILWAUKEE BUCKS GRAND PRIZE: The opportunity for winner and 3 guests to watch pre-game warm ups before a home game on April 12th (4/12/20), 4 100-level tickets to the 4/12 game, and 4 jerseys, size and style determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $1,064.
Prize Pool 6
One DETROIT PISTONS GRAND PRIZE: A VIP game night experience for a winner and 3 guests on April 3, 2020. Prize package includes opportunity to sit courtside and watch pregame warmups, pregame on-court photo, tour of the Little Caesars Arena video control room, (4) jerseys, size and style determined by sponsor and (4) club tickets (food and beverage included). ARV: $1,885.
Prize Pool 7
One MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES GRAND PRIZE: Suite Night for winner and 9 guests on April 7, 2020 vs. the Phoenix Suns. Prize package includes a total of 10 Grant Thornton Chairman’s Club suite tickets and a short meet and greet with an alumni player, all details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $5,000.
TWENTY-FIVE MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES FIRST PRIZES: A pair of upper-level tickets to a Timberwolves game, all details, including game date, determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $20 per prize package.
Prize Pool 8
One CHICAGO BULLS GRAND PRIZE: A VIP Night experience that includes 4 100-level game tickets to the home game on Monday, April 13, 2020, pre-game court passes to watch shoot around, Chicago Bulls office tour, and 4 jerseys, size and style determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $650.
Prize Pool 9
One PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS GRAND PRIZE: The opportunity for the confirmed winner and 3 of such winner’s guests to attend the April 7 home game at the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon using a total of 4 provided club-level tickets. All other details to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $392.
Prize Pool 10
One UTAH JAZZ GRAND PRIZE: The opportunity for winner and 3 guests to attend the April 14 home game using 4 lower bowl tickets. All details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $380.
Prize Pool 11
One PHOENIX SUNS GRAND PRIZE: The opportunity for winner and 3 guests to attend the April 3 home game using 4 tickets. All details determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $596.
Prize Pool 12
One SPRITE GENERAL GRAND PRIZE: A $250 prepaid card that winner may use to expand spirit wear collection, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $250.
For All Ticket/Game/Event Prizes: Unless specified otherwise in the respective prize description above, TRANSPORTATION, LODGING, MEALS AND OTHER INCIDENTAL EXPENSES ARE NOT INCLUDED. Terms and conditions of tickets, gift cards, and other prize components apply. Unless specified otherwise in the prize description above, game/event dates and seating determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and the other Released Parties are not responsible if any game or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed, or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the applicable package description above are the sole responsibility of each individual winner and, as applicable, any guest of a winner. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates or other prize components will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor and the other Released Parties are not responsible if winner or any guest(s) does not attend and/or use any game ticket which is part of their respective prize on the day of the applicable game.
Each winner’s guest(s) must be of legal age of majority in the respective jurisdiction(s) of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age), unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Game and event dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the applicable team, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of any prize will govern in the event a legal game or event, as defined by the applicable team, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and such winner’s guest(s) agree to comply with all applicable team and venue, as applicable, regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and the applicable other Released Parties reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any winner and/or such winner’s guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game or event. Sponsor and the other Released Parties will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any game, or event. Game or event tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game or event ticket(s). Solely for purposes of compliance with the terms and conditions provided in these Official Rules and use of any prize, each guest of a winner will be deemed as an entrant/participant in the Sweepstakes, regardless of whether such guest submitted an official entry. No guest of a winner will have any independent rights to prize or any portion thereof and each guest must accompany their respective winner at all times during use of the prize. A violation of any of the foregoing restrictions may revoke such winner’s license, and the prize will not be honored.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange, or transfer of any prize by any winner will be permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or any prize component for a prize of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Sponsor and the other Released Parties (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty. Limit one (1) prize per person.
7. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor, other Released Parties, and each of their respective designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., Administrator, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, each of the NBA Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, damages, claims or causes of action (however named or described) arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize (or portion thereof), including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors or human error; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; (f) travel to or from any Sweepstakes-related activity; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize (or portion thereof). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. By accepting a prize, prize winner agrees that the Released Parties will have no liability and will be held harmless by prize winner for any liability, loss, injury, or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, participation in, use or misuse of the prize or participation in the Sweepstakes, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of Released Parties.
10. Disputes: The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
11. Winner List: For a list of prize winners, visit http://bit.ly/2WoxhrB. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.