Sprite: Obey Your Verse
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Sprite: Obey Your Verse sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (or the District of Columbia) who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are or who become members of sprite.com before entry. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is comprised of 3 separate sweepstakes prize drawings and 2 special offers (open to only those with smart phones), as set forth below.
2. Sponsor: The Coca‑Cola Company, One Coca‑Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), June 20, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, August 15, 2016 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter the Sweepstakes prize drawings:
a) Collect Photos of Unique Sprite® Cans using your Smartphone: During the Promotion Period, visit sprite.com, and using your smartphone, follow the links and instructions to either log in to your My Coke Rewards® ("MCR") account if you already have one or create a new sprite.com account, including providing a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Then, follow the links and instructions to upload a photo of one of the 16 unique Sprite® cans. For each of the cans you upload a photo of (unique or repeated) up to 25, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the Grand Prize. You must follow the instructions to claim the entry through your sprite.com account during the Promotion Period. When you have uploaded a photo of your 12th unique can, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the Missy Elliott Prize, and when you have uploaded a photo of your 16th unique can, you will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes drawing for the J. Cole Prize. You must follow the instructions to claim the entry through your sprite.com account during the Promotion Period. Limits: 1 Sweepstakes entry per person total for the Missy Elliott Prize and 1 Sweepstakes entry per person total for the J. Cole Prize during the Promotion Period. Up to 25 entries total for the Sweepstakes drawing for the Grand Prize per person during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same MCR or sprite.com account or email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address or account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address or the natural person assigned an MCR or sprite.com account. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holders.
b) Mail-in Alternate Method of Sweepstakes Entry: During the Promotion Period, to enter without using a smartphone or taking photos of unique Sprite® cans, you must first create a sprite.com account. Then, hand print your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), your sprite.com account name (email address) and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to "Sprite: Obey Your Verse Grand Prize – Sweeps Entry," PO BOX 5018, DEPARTMENT 826164, KALAMAZOO, MI 49003-5018. You will receive 1 entry into the Grand Prize Sweepstakes drawing up to a limit of 25 entries during the Promotion Period. Limit: 1 entry per stamped envelope. All mail-in entries must be handwritten, postmarked by 8/16/16 and received by 8/23/16. To enter for the other prizes, send one entry (as above) to "Sprite: Obey Your Verse – Missy Elliott Prize Drawing – Sweeps Entry," P.O. BOX 5018, DEPARTMENT 826164, KALAMAZOO, MI 49003-5018, 1 total per person, and/or send one entry (as above) to "Sprite: Obey Your Verse – J. Cole Prize Drawing – Sweeps Entry," P.O. BOX 5018, DEPARTMENT 826164, KALAMAZOO, MI 49003-5018, 1 total per person. Postmarked and received by dates listed above apply. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified.
Special Offers: At certain intervals during the Sweepstakes, consumers who are uploading photos of unique Sprite® cans using their smartphones may unlock a special offer for a coupon or a music gift card, while supplies last, terms and conditions apply. There is no alternate method of participating in the special offers. Each special offer recipient must have or sign up for a free sprite.com membership and claim the offer through that account. Limit: Up to 1 of each type of Special Offer per person.
6. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. On or about August 26, 2016, Administrator will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received for the applicable prize during the Promotion Period. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received for the applicable prize during the Promotion Period.
7. Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 72 hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If a potential prize winner fails to provide a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release or any other requested information (as applicable), he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that any potential winner cannot be contacted, forfeits the prize, or is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Missy Elliott and J. Cole Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. Grand Prize winners will be contacted within 7 – 10 days after winner confirmation regarding Grand Prize fulfillment.
8. Prizes: 1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip package for 2 to Sponsor's choice of major city and the opportunity to attend a Concert Experience there on a date determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (the "Concert"). Prize package consists of round trip, coach-class air transportation for 2 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel; 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (single room, double occupancy); 2 tickets to the Concert (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); a $250 gift card, terms and conditions apply; and travel agent services. Travel must take place on the dates specified by Sponsor and surrounding the Concert or winner will forfeit the prize. Winner and guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 in spending money for driving expenses in lieu of air transportation. Sponsor is not responsible if Concert or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner's guest must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of Concert. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
25 MISSY ELLIOTT PRIZES: An autographed Missy Elliott photo, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $50.
25 J. COLE PRIZES: An autographed J. Cole CD, all details determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $50.
No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 of each type of prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $7,500.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, video, voice, any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to prize or Sweepstakes experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca‑Cola Company, Coca‑Cola bottlers, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1Z5Lt2E. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.