Krystal Concert Promotion
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: The Krystal Concert Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia who are 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. You must either have or create a Sprite.com or other Coca-Cola account (each an “Account”) before participating. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, The Krystal Company and its franchisees, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of the listed states and where prohibited by law. The Promotion consists of an Instant Win game (the “Instant Win Game”) and a Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). There is also a Special Offer (the “Special Offer”) for everyone who participates in the Promotion.
2. Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
4. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), August 27, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET, October 28, 2018 (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
5. How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter/play and 2 ways to obtain a Code to enter/play without making a purchase, see dates and details below.
a) Make a Qualifying Purchase at a participating Krystal Restaurant and Enter/Play with Code Online: During the Promotion Period, visit a participating Krystal restaurant and purchase a 30 fluid ounce beverage (each a “Qualifying Purchase”). There will be a code printed on your cup (each a “Code”). Then, visit www.Sprite.com/Krystal and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Follow the links and instructions to enter your Code where indicated. You will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and you will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes. You may only use each Code only one time in this Promotion.
b) Alternate Methods of Obtaining a Code for Entry/Play:
i. Mail-In Free Code Request (available from August 17, 2018 to October 18, 2018): To request a code that may be used to play the Promotion (each, a “Code”) without making a purchase, mail a 3"x5" piece of paper with your name, home mailing address, the email address associated with your Account, day/evening phone numbers, and date of birth in an envelope with proper postage to "Krystal Concert Promotion – Free Code Request,” P.O. Box 5013, Dept. 836726, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5013. All requests must be postmarked by 10/19/18 and received by 10/26/18. You will receive a Code via email, that you may use to participate in the Promotion, as described in Section 5 a, above. Once you use your Code, you will receive 1 Sweepstakes entry and you will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes. Limit: 1 request per envelope and up to 20 requests total per person during the Promotion Period (see total limit on play below). All requests must be hand printed and become the exclusive property of the Sponsor. None will be acknowledged or returned. Proof of sending will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due requests, which will not be honored. The Code will be emailed to the email address provided in your mail-in Free Code request (for Section 5(b)(i)). If you obtain Codes through this method, each Code may only be used 1 time, subject to the play limit below.
ii. Online Free Code Request (available from October 18, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. ET to October 28, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET): During the Promotion Period, to request a Code without making a purchase, visit www.Sprite.com/Krystal and follow the links and instructions to log in to your Account. Sponsor will use the email address and other information you provide for eligibility and notification purposes, if you are a winner, so be sure it is accurate and up to date. Follow the links and instructions to CLICK HERE to receive a Code via email, that you may use to participate in the Promotion, as described in Section 5 a, above. Once you use your Code, you will receive 1 Sweepstakes and you will advance to the Instant Win Game page where you will receive 1 Instant Win Game play. You will be instantly notified if you are a potential winner of one of the Instant Win Game prizes. See limit below.
You may only use each Code one time in this Promotion.
SPECIAL OFFER: Each person who participates in the Promotion will receive a Special Offer coupon via email after the end of the Promotion Period, terms and conditions apply. Limit: 1 Special Offer per person.
Limit: Up to a total of 20 Sweepstakes entries and up to 20 Instant Win Game plays per person during the entire Promotion Period, regardless of method or combination of methods of entry or of obtaining Codes. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries/plays by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, Accounts, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries/plays and that participant may be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry/play methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries/plays by that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry/play, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with your Account used to enter/play will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
6. All potential INSTANT WIN GAME WINNERS and sweepstakes winner are subject to verification by Sponsor or administrator, whose decisions are final AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the INSTANT WIN GAME or sweepstakes SHOULD so indicate OR EVEN IF ENTRANT RECEIVES AN EMAIL MESSAGE SAYING HE OR SHE WON, unless and until entrant’s eligibility AND the potential INSTANT WIN GAME WinnER and/or POTENTIAL sweepstakes winner have been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. any play that occurs after the instant win game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective play, is void, and will not be honored.
7. Promotion Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. For the Instant Win Game: There will be 75 random, computer-generated winning times during the Promotion Period, 1 for each of the Instant Win Game prizes below. If you are the first player to play the Promotion at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated. For the Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winner on or around October 29, 2018, from all eligible entries received. The potential Sweepstakes prize winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone. For All Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential Sweepstakes prize winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 5 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration (Grand Prize only) within the required time period, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, he/she forfeits the applicable prize. In the event that any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Non-travel prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
a. Sweepstakes Prize:
1 GRAND PRIZE: A trip for winner and 3 guests to a concert of winner’s choice, subject to availability and Sponsor’s approval, within the 48 contiguous U.S. to take place within twelve (12) months of winner’s confirmation of eligibility. Prize package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for 4 from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); 2 nights' accommodations at Sponsor's choice of hotel (two rooms, double occupancy); 4 tickets to the selected concert (seat locations to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); round trip ground transportation between airport and hotel and between hotel and concert; travel agent services; and $500 that may be used for any reason by winner, including but not limited to prize taxes, trip incidentals and/or for spending money. Charity, benefit, and private non-public access shows are excluded. Winner and guests must travel together and on the same itinerary. Winner must complete the trip within twelve (12) months from confirmation of his/her eligibility or the prize will be forfeited. Winner must book trip at least 21 days prior to departure. Travel subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and those set forth by the Sponsor's airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. If trip destination is less than 250 miles from the winner's residence, winner will be provided $200 for driving expenses in lieu of Sponsor providing air transportation, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible if concert or any other scheduled event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and winner will not be reimbursed. Tickets may be subject to issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. All expenses, travel, and other costs not expressly stated in the package description above are the sole responsibility of winner. If winner is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), one of winner's guests must be winner's parent/legal guardian. If one of winner’s guest is a minor (as determined by his/her state of residence), winner or another guest must be minor’s parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of minor, as applicable. Travel companions must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of prize documents. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. By accepting ticket prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the ticket. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use ticket on day of concert. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $17,660. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
b. Instant Win Game Prizes:
25 FIRST PRIZES: A Krystal gift card, terms and conditions apply. ARV: $50.
50 SECOND PRIZES: A Krystal gift pack including items such as a nylon drawstring backpack, koozie, earbuds and phone stand combo, sunglasses, phone grip/stand, and travel mug. Exact details of all contents determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. ARV: $40.
The odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays.
For All Prizes: No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 Instant Win Game prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $20,910.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, prize information, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly-scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment, then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola bottlers, The Krystal Company, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations and game plays; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt, use or misuse of any prize, including related travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if it is possible. If the Promotion has been discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Promotion Results: For a list of winners, visit http://bit.ly/2l9YwEs. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.